Domes Crèche - Domes kids club
Open from 10am-1pm and 3pm-6pm daily except sundays, children can take a break from the beach and give parents the time to relax.
In 2011 Domes of Elounda began collaboration with established UK childcare specialists Worldwide Kids Company as to enhance and improve childcare services. Our superbly located Domes Kids club is being expanded and custom designed to meet UK Ofsted childcare standards.
These facilities will be open every day except Sundays. Our Domes Kids Club will continue to be a complimentary service for children aged 4 and up, with age appropriate activities on offer.
"Our superbly located Domes Kids club is being expanded and custom designed to meet UK Ofsted childcare standards."
This gives you the chance for total relaxation – with the peace of mind that your little loved ones are in the care of professionally trained childcarers. Their aim is to run a fun, varied, age appropriate activity program in a safe and secure environment when you indulge yourselves in luxury and romance!
In order to pre-book our childcare facilities, please visit Worldwide Kids Company's Website before your holiday and you will receive a booking confirmation directly. Spaces are limited so we strongly advise families to pre-book their family holidays and childcare.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Creche Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. Failure to do this will incur a cancellation fee which is the cost of the session. This will be charged to your room.
- Kids Club Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. Failure to show up for a session without informing us beforehand or within the first 15 minutes of a session starting may result in that space being given to another child. Failure to make us aware of a cancellation will result in any future childcare bookings being cancelled.
- Worldwide Kids Company operate children’s club with strict carer to child ratios. These are in-line with Ofsted guidelines for childcare.
- Please note that for the safety and welfare of all the children, Worldwide Kids Company regrets that ill children cannot be accepted into our children’s clubs. The Club Managers reserve the right to refuse admission to a child if they believe they are ill or infectious. In these cases no refund will be applicable unless 24 hours notice given or the child space can be filled.
- Before re-joining our children’s clubs, parents/guardians of any child who has been unwell will be required to sign that they are fit and healthy and can join in our full activity programme.
- Worldwide Kids Company will not accept a child whose behaviour is antisocial or puts at risk their own safety or that of others.
- Please inform us if there are any special considerations for your child/children in the notes section.
- Please inform us of any babysitting requests in the notes section. This service is normally fulfilled by a member of our own staff or by a local babysitter. Babysitting is always in high demand so we recommend you confirm dates and times as soon as you arrive at your hotel. Any requests made in advance of your holiday will be noted and availability is one a first come first served basis. Worldwide Kids Company require a minimum 24 hours notice to cancel babysitters or you will be charged for 2 hours.
- Worldwide Kids Company tailors childcare activity programmes to suit the number, ages and abilities of children on a weekly basis. We reserve the right to change programmed activities when required.
If you require any information regarding Worldwide Kids Company or our children’s clubs please contact us at: email@example.com